ReLeaf® SALE: Buy any "ALT" option ReLeaf® and get any 2nd "ALT" option FREE! Just add both to cart and one is auto discounted at checkout.
The ‘Alt’ option of our very popular Releaf® Neck Rest actually have a bit of a different shape due to the stitching pattern and foam material as compared to the current design of the Releaf® Neck Rest, which replaced the ‘Alt’ option several years ago. You may find the ‘Alt’ option has a firmer feel due to the differing foam density compared to the current version, but both styles will provide exceptional support and comfort.
To determine the size that is right for you measure at the narrowest part of your neck.
The Releaf Neck Rest
- Reduces neck and shoulder tension
- Allows you to work comfortably on the computer
- Features an adjustable contour fit
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy to carry and pack in luggage
- Practical and convenient
- Comfortable and stylish
- Multi-purpose and can be used in a variety of activities, including while traveling, reading, sleeping upright, and watching TV
- Releaf neck rests are made of polyurethane covered with nylon/spandex
Positioning: Hold your Releaf neck rest in front of you with the chin indentation on top in front of your chin and the Velcro strap in back, on your left.
Fastening: Wrap Releaf around your neck and fasten the Velcro® ends in the back. Make sure you can easily put both index fingers between Releaf and your neck. Leave enough room to breathe normally and feel comfortable.
Centering: Place a finger on each side of Releaf’s chin indentation and center it under your chin.
Final: Pull the lower edge of Releaf down to fit comfortably under your chin. After you’ve adjusted Releaf, you’ll feel your head slightly lifting.
- Machine wash on cold/gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry at low temperature setting. Be sure to fasten Velcro strap to prevent catching other clothing