Therapy Gel Support
Directions for Hot Therapy Use:
- If Therapy Gel Pack has been in freezer, remove and let it thaw to room temperature before proceeding
- Lay Therapy Gel Pack flat in microwave.
- Heat at full power for recommended time as stated on gel pack.
- Remove from microwave and check for desired temperature. Temperature will continue to rise slightly. If additional heat is desired, return to microwave and heat in 30-sec increments.
- Place Therapy Gel Pack inside Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel and apply to injured area.
DO NOT heat Therapy Gel pack for more than recommended time. Excessive heating may cause Therapy Gel pack to rupture, leak, and cause bodily harm.
Directions for Cold Therapy Use:
- Place Therapy Gel pack in your freezer for at least 1 hour
- Remove Therapy Gel pack from your freezer and place inside a Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel; then apply to the injured area.
- Watch the Therapy Gel pack while heating. If the Gel Pack starts to expand, turn off microwave
- DO NOT apply the Therapy Gel Pack directly to the skin
- The Therapy Gel pack must be inside a Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel before applying to the injured area
- Use only as directed
- Individuals with circulatory problems should consult a physician before using
- This product is non-toxic; however, it is not intended to be eaten
- If Therapy Gel pack becomes uncomfortable (too hot or too cold) remove for a few minutes and reapply
- If gel contacts eyes or skin, redness or irritation persists, consult a physician